Troll King is a Foot Pedal that can be easily mounted on two-man bass boats & small Jon boats. It gives you the ability to turn the motor on & off and steer your bow-mounted trolling motor with your foot, leaving both hands free for your rod and reel.
Troll King is proudly hand-crafted with high-quality construction materials:
- Top-Grade Aluminum
- Heavy-Duty Cole Hersee Switches, and
- 10 AWG Duplex Marine-Grade Wire
The pedal comes in three setup variations
- Regular 4' power cord: For boats with power outlet in the front of the boat with butt connectors.
- Long 10' battery cord: For boats with the battery in the back of the boat with battery connectors.
- Regular 17'-28' push-rod: For two-man bass boats like a Pelican, Pond Prowler, Bass Hunter, some Sun Dolphins, or similar brands.
- Long 26'-37' push-rod: For a small Jon boat, or some other models where your seat is further back from the trolling motor.
- Regular 6" pedal up-rod: For two-man bass boats like the pelican, Pond Prowler, Bass Hunter, Sun Dolphin, or similar brands.
- Long 12" pedal up-rod: For a small Jon boat or one that has a deeper hull.